Friday 27 February 2015

Blog name change - My Bloomin' Blog to Dinky Danni



So, I had a little change of plan for my blog and decided to change the name to Dinky Danni.

As some of you may know, I have recently started my own creative consultancy called Bloomin’ Creative – hence why my blog was called My Bloomin’ Blog (consistency and all that jazz).

Well, my lovely (and very patient) fiancĂ©, Tom, is building my business website for me at the moment. While planning it, we quickly realised that it would really make much more sense for my business blog to be called ‘My Bloomin’ Blog.’

That way, I can make sure that whatever I write about on there is relevant to my business – for example, the posts about my favourite PR stories. It’s a good way of separating my two lots of readers – those who like my lifestyle and recipe/review posts might not be interested in PR stunts and vice versa.

The only annoying thing about changing the URL is that I’ve now lost the lovely comments that made me smile! Although, at least I didn’t lose all my posts and have to start over again! That would be REALLY annoying.

I decided on the name Dinky Danni because ‘dinky’ is probably the perfect word to describe me as I am teeny tiny. It’s my ‘USP’ I guess!

So anyway, not much is really going to change with this blog, the focus will just be on lifestyle – reviews, recipes, wellbeing etc! I think (I hope) it will work well J Danni x

No comments:

Post a Comment