Friday 17 July 2015

My Travel Bucket List: Five places I HAVE to visit!

1. Italy
I fell in love with Italy when I visited Rome and Venice and I’m desperate to see more of the country. Luckily, Tom feels the same way, so we’re planning an epic honeymoon travelling all around Italy for three weeks. The plan (so far) is to fly into either Rome and Venice, then make our way down south to Calabria, while stopping off in lots of beautiful places on the way. For me, the places I really want to see are Sorrento, Florence, Chianti, Verona, Lucca, Positano and Lake Garda.  

2. New York
I genuinely can’t believe I’ve never been to New York! It seems as though everyone I know has been and from the sound of it, I’m definitely missing out, but fingers crossed we’ll get there in the next couple of years. I want to go to the top of the Empire State building, buy a cupcake from Magnolia bakery, eat a Pastrami on rye sandwich, go for a walk in Central Park, wander around art galleries and museums, track down Carrie Bradshaw’s apartment (I am still not over Sex and the City) and people watch over a cocktail or two.

3. Monaco
I am a huge Formula 1 fan and watching the Monaco Grand Prix would be a dream come true. I think we might have some serious saving to do, but hey, one can dream (... and buy lottery tickets!)

4. India
My grandad was from India so I think that might be why I’ve always had a fascination with it. My mum and I often say what a shame it is that he didn’t keep in touch with his family because it would be amazing to go and visit them now. The places I would really love to visit are Mumbai, Agra, Jaipur and Kerala.

5. Greece
Santorini is the number one place on my Greece hit list! I’ve never seen a bad picture of the place, it just looks absolutely stunning. I’d also love to visit Mykonos, Rhodes, Athens and Crete. 

There we have it, my top five travel bucket list! Where are your top places you want to visit? Comment below, or tell me on Twitter or Instagram: DinkyDanni_ 

No comments:

Post a Comment